Reading this week.

Twelve Days of ChristmasYes, we're still in Trishaworld and it's another re-read; the third read to be precise. I'm in the mood for Christmas but my husband's birthday is at the end of November so I usually wait until that's over before I start with Christmas preparations. This book is a nice fill-in. Holly Brown is expecting to have a very quiet Christmas sitting a house and dog while its owner is away but ends up running a house party for eleven people who get snowed in. I will say no more so as not to spoil it but I will tell you that it satisfies everything you might want in a story that runs from just before Christmas until just after Twelfth Night.
Amazingly, it actually snowed here today after a frosty start so the weather is clearly co-operating.
What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews